10 December 2023 at 09:29PM
2022 PDD Panel: Project Management and Overall Business Environment Trends, Hot Topics and Look Into the future. (Olelo Cablecast 12/10/2023-1/7/2024)
Earn a free Business Accumen PDU by watching this Video on Demand on the Olelo Community Media website and PMI Hawaii's member-only Olelo Media Library (requires member-login). Previously Olelo Cablecast 12/10/2023-1/7/2024
PMI Talent Triangle: Business Accumen - self-reporting required.
Speaker: Kāneali‘i Ng-Osorio, PMP PMIHNL Past President as moderator with
- Michael O’Connor: Dr. Michael O’Connor is the Director Strategy and Project Management with Medtronic. He has over 36 years of professional experience and 31 years of professional experience in the Medical Device Industry. He is also a member of the PMI Global Executive Council. He will be the PMI Minnesota Chapter President beginning in 2023.
- Ashley Bovey DeGeus: Director of Business Operations for TEKsystems who is a leading provider of IT staffing, talent management and services both locally in Hawaii and Globally. Each year their company deploys over 80,000 professionals at 6,000 client sites across North America, Europe and Asia.
- Yovo Stefanov: AVP, Compliance IT Manager at First Hawaiian Bank and has a strong background in risk management. He is our 2022 PMI Honolulu Hawaii Chapter President.
- Ben Yuan: Global Strategic Partnership Leader for Amazon Web Services (AWS). He is also Chief Financial Officer for Mana'olana International, a Native Hawaiian Owned organization that provides program & project management services, training and business consulting solutions to public sector and commercial clients within the U.S. and across the globe. He is a PMI Honolulu Hawaii Chapter Past President.
Engage 2022: Project Management and Overall Business Environment Trends, Hot Topics and Look Into the future. These four Project Management experts will share their thoughts around the current state of project management both locally and globally sharing trends, hot topics and what is coming up in the future.
- Learn how project managers can better prepare themselves for the future. Learn what skills and certifications they will need.
- Learn how can project managers can better serve their organizations.
- Learn what are the current trends, hot topics and future for project management.