Olelo PM Broadcast: 2022 PDD Greta Blash, PgMP, PMP - Hybrid Project Management: Best of Both Worlds
Earn a free Ways of Working PDU by watching this cablecast. Also available after air dates as a Video on Demand on the Olelo Community Media website and PMI Hawaii's member-only Olelo Media Library (requires member-login).
Sunday - 1/14/2024 - 12pm
Sunday - 1/21/2024 - 12pm
Sunday - 1/28/2024 - 12pm
Sunday - 2/4/2024 - 12pm
Speaker: Greta Blash, PgMP, PMP, PMI-ACP, DASSM, PMI-PBA
Greta Blash holds Program and Project Manager Professional certifications (PgMP, PMP) agile (PMI-ACP, DASM, DASSM) and business analysis certifications (PMI-PBA). Her areas of experience include program and project management, adaptive methods, CRM, BI and systems development with emphasis in the areas of system implementations and conversions. Greta has taught project management, agile and business analysis certification courses worldwide for the last ten years.
As projects adapt to changing business environments and their requirements, it is important to understand the context of each project and apply the best development approach to support project activities. Even though all projects focus on delivering value within given constraints, there are multiple methods and techniques that support different project objectives.
In this training, we’ll discuss the difference between utilizing a traditional, adaptive or hybrid approach and the benefits of incorporating the different approaches. This includes ensuring that the final result delivered to the customer is correct, meets expectations and delivers the required benefits.
- Differentiate between different life cycle development approaches
- Know various hybrid team roles
- Identify hybrid project techniques for initiating, planning, executing, monitoring, controlling, and closing projects, and determine which methods are most appropriate based on the context of the project
- Implement continuous improvement activities throughout the project to reduce risk, improve quality and meet expectations
- Comprehend the importance of transitioning final solution to the receiving organization
It is not possible to register for this event