Multi-Chapter Meeting | Modernizing Project Management
PMI Multi-Chapter Meeting
Title: Modernizing Project Management
Speaker: Bradley Foster | Innovative Agile Leader | Driving Success of Scalable and Secure Applications | Cross-Cultural Teams | Focus on Customer Success, Innovation, Sustainability, Integrity | Ex-Boeing | Ex-TCS
Date: Thursday, September 21, 2023 | 2:30PM - 3:30PM Hawaii Time
- Change is constant in project and portfolio management and it requires companies and their teams to adapt quickly to shifting priorities and objectives.
- To keep pace, and keep strategy and operations aligned, they need Management Adaptability: a set of change management processes or frameworks to facilitate agility, improve execution, and achieve on-time, on-budget delivery.
- Digital transformation is enabling this shift toward adaptive project and portfolio management, and breaking down data and communication silos across the organization.
- This approach can help PMOs leverage adaptive PPM to reach three essential goals: drive value realization, provide ongoing change leadership, and optimize performance
Learning Objectives: At the end of the webinar, participants will be able to:
- Simplify data collection and increase contributor engagement
- Achieve clear visibility across the project and portfolio landscape to gain clarity and enable smarter, data-driven decision-making
- Think critically about their current situation and PPM tools, identify and understand gaps, and see that there is a better way
- Implement a complete, continuous improvement cycle to achieve a more modern, adaptive PPM approach.
Equip yourself with invaluable takeaways that will redefine your project management approach and expertise.
James Walker has spent over a decade of his career in assisting global organizations with their digital transformation initiatives. Known for his focus and commitment to achieving results, James helps organizations expand their modern work management practices to drive more efficiencies and support the corporate objectives for those that he serves.
As the SVP of Global Sales at Proggio, James is responsible for revenue, operations, and consulting practices globally. James takes great pride in investing into those around him; understanding that leadership is about getting results while developing people and being motivated by their success.
Event Information: Zoom information will be provided with your registration confirmation.
PMI Talent Triangle: This free webinar qualifies for one Power Skills PDU to be reported by PMIHNL for attending chapter members (no self-reporting needed).
Questions or interested in being a speaker?
Earn Giving Back PDUs. Contact us.